To view this content re-enable cookies.
Italian Case not only can offer the rental of beautiful villas in Forte dei Marmi and Versilia but can organize and assist you with the following to make your stay as complete, relaxing and enjoyable as possible:
- pick you up at your arrival airport or train station and comfortably transfer you to the villa of your choice;
- organize and take you to Lucca for a tour (even with a tour guide speaking your language) of the historic city and visit the many museums in the town and surroundings of Lucca
- we can suggest a restaurant for dinner or lunch and book a table for you;
- among the various tours that you can take along the coast, why not visit the enchanting Cinque Terre, Portovenere, Lerici e Fiascherino or even Portofino e Santa Margherita Ligure, followed by a seafood lunch made with freshly caught fish;
- take a ride in the hills of Versilia hiring of comfortable and practical electric bicycles, or simply walk on the many tracks of the Apuan Alps and why not dine in a refuge with fine home made local specialties;
- we can suggest or take you shopping in one of the many traditional markets, in the high fashion boutiques or in the exclusive outlets near Florence and La Spezia;
- if you want to visit the numerous cities of art in Tuscany, Forte dei Marmi is the ideal starting point because it allows you to easily reach Florence, Lucca, Pisa, Pistoia, Prato, Siena, Livorno, Volterra and San Gimignano;
- if you prefer we can guide you on a tour of the famous Carrara marble quarries of the Apuan Alps, to see how the famous white marble is extracted from the mountains, with a local guide and then taste the famous Lardo di Colonnata;
- at the end of your stay you we can take you to the airport or train station of your departure and await to greet you next year with even more to do and see.
Forte dei Marmi is in the heart of Versilia and offers easy access to the famous cities of art in Tuscany but also many smaller places rich in history which we may suggest to make your vacation more pleasant and intense at any time of the year.
The map below shows you some resorts that can be reached in less than an hour's drive from Forte dei Marmi/Versilia.